With nearly 30 years of martial arts training, fitness and nutrition certifications, and a passion for the pursuit of pencak silat (a martial art from south east Asia) for well over two decades, Sean has been involved in helping empower and protect children through B.A.C.A.® and now through the development of The Guerrilla Self-Protection Project.
- Military Police Officer—Augsburg Germany
- Rode with Bikers Against Child Abuse (5+ years)
- Founder of Pencak Silat Pertempuran (22+ years)
- Instructor of Hok Kuen (12 years)
- Instructor of Gold Lion Kung Fu (10+ years)
- Pelatih of Pencak Silat Raja Sterlak (7 years)
- Pelatih of Pencak Silat Pamur (4 years)
- Trainer of Pencak Silat Jati Wisesa (4+ years)
- Trainer of Pencak Silat Raja Monyet (4+ years)
- Trainer of Arnis/Kali (26+ years)
- Certified in Sports Nutrition (2 years)
- Certified in Fitness Instructor (1 year)
- Certified Nutrition Coach (1 year)
Both Ben and Sean have a desire to help those who have little protection and even smaller voices by teaching awareness, prevention, and empowering people with efficient and direct methods of self-protection that are easily learned and easily transmitted.