- This event has passed.
Guerrilla Self-Protection Bootcamp
February 16 @ 8:30 am - 1:30 pm EST$55.00
Road rage, violent acts, abuse, and sexual violence happens. It happens to normal people like you and I.
- “Will I recognize a violent situation developing around me?”
- “What is my safety plan?”
- “Do I have the skills I need to survive?”
- “Do I know what to do when I feel creeped out?”
- “What should I expect after a violent situation?”
- “What level of violence is ok?”
- “What can I teach my kids to help them be safer?”
If you feel ensure about any of these questions then make this event a priority for your peace of mind.
Having the essential information to prepare, prevent, survive and sort through the aftermath is critical.
This seminar, a first in Columbus, will lay the foundation for you—no matter what your level of experience!
A portion of this event will be lecture and practicum.
Things you’ll learn:
- Awareness Measurement
- Situational Awareness
- Environmental Awareness
- Threat Assessment
- Signs of Imminent Attack
- Identifying Predatory Behavior
- Using Your Intuition
- Simple And Effective Ways to Protect Yourself
- Finding Your Power Base
- Target Rich Environment
- Being “Guerrilla”
- Using Improvised Leverage
- Ways to Find Training Everyday
Get your tickets to reserve your spot! Limited availability.